View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #79
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Color output bug in v1.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe591 View Post
... K2pdfopt always crashes leaving a "has stopped working" message whenever I enable the color output option. ... Any wisdom to shed on this type of issue?
Joe, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and is actually fixed in my working version, but I'm in the middle of adding some other new features, so I probably won't be releasing it for another few weeks. I'll see if I can't get out an interim bug-fix release before then, but I've got a lot going on right now, so I can't promise anything.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote