View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
Was it saved with a newer profile (Adobe Acrobat 9 or 10)? Try saving it as PDF/A... but do keep in mind that editing a PDF is generally considered bad practice - even more so if you plan to read it on a "cheap Chinese thing".

It could also be a page numbering issue. If page 1 was split into two halves (top and bottom), both of them are probably marked as "Page 1" and the reader somehow gets confused. If it were me, I would probably extract the PDF as a bunch of images, batch process them with Irfanview or something and let the reader display them as-is. Worked with my PSP when I was in collage. There weren't any dedicated PDF readers for it back then.

PS: Welcome to the forums. Both of you...

Last edited by DSpider; 04-05-2012 at 01:49 PM.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote