View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 04:44 PM   #33
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclien View Post
I'm currendly consider a very light reader, which mustn't have a touchscreen, but a coursor to move to the word.
Poorly this left me mainly with kindle and sony, which I both don'T like for ethic reasons.
Checkout Bookeen's Cybook Opus. They sell it off now (as they are just releasing their new product, the Odyssey). 5" screen, very light, put the mobi firmware onto it, get a mobi dictionary (or one from amazon and strip off drm) and there you go.

When my Gen3 was still alive (same firmware) I was very happy with the PONS dictionary I had bought. Never had any better. (The Collin's provided by Sony is good, but not quite there)
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote