View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #4
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Rather depends on cause of freeze... inadequate charge, a particular book at a particular point... it isn't always (or even usually) the reader's fault...
In this case I would disagree. The T1 seems to be somewhat unstable and crashes fairly often. At least that's what I've found. I get messages that say Applications Manager has unexpectly stopped functioning, force close. Or words to that effect.

Mine was crashing a fair bit when I was trying to organize my collections on the unit then it stopped. But it recently crashed again when I was trying to download a library book.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote