Thread: Touch eReader Storage Error
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 03:42 AM   #13
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Actually I doubt very much it's the cable or device. Today I tried to do the computer connect business so I could upload a book. The timing between the computer connect message and the shutdown of the drive letter and the appearance of the eReader Storage Error was exact several times through the cycle.

So I've done the hardware reset, lost all my books and will reload just two or three this time. I sure don't trust the device to track my reading. And Calibre can't do that either. Guess I'll just have to use my memory the way I used to pre Kobo.

A little later: Maybe it is the device/cable. I had difficulty getting the Kobo Desktop to do the syncing.

Last edited by TonyToews; 07-12-2011 at 03:49 AM.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote