View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 07:09 PM   #12
LoganK
Groupie
LoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notes

Device: PRS-505,nook,Nook Color,Android
Excellent! Glad to hear I could help. (As for where this is documented ... I, err, tend not to read the documentation these days. Sorry. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themus View Post
I was able to move two ePubs. Yes! Now I have to figure out how to get the covers to move with them. I appreciate all your help. All of you have been great to respond so quickly.
Unlike the nook, the Nook Color reads the covers out of the documents themselves. I haven't tested it thoroughly, but it appears that all of my books converted to ePub via Calibre have working covers. If there are Calibre books that aren't working, I'm sure the behavior will be fixed soon. Everything else has failed (in particular, Feedbooks and O'Reilly, which was a surprise).
LoganK is offline   Reply With Quote