View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 08:53 AM   #36
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Purely out of idle curiosity, I checked out your demo library. I noticed that the layout seems to be somewhat broken (see screenshot attached), I'd guess the turquoise box on top should be a little bit larger.
If it matters, I'm running FF 3.6.12 on XP SP3.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	60428  
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote