View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I just got a barcode scanner from ThinkGeek with the intention of using it to organize my pbooks (the cheaper tethered version, btw, not the portable one). I haven't had a chance to try out its software yet, because I'm in the middle of moving, but I'm looking for a way to integrate my ebook and pbook libraries. I was thinking of using empty books in calibre, or begging the devs to add another format option ("paper"), but this might be something worth looking into. If it can play nice with calibre (importing calibre catalog data, perhaps) it might be a very useful adjunct. Thanks for the link.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote