View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 12:48 PM   #11
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
At the risk of hijacking the thread ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Multiple libraries open so many cans of worms
You are right, but unfortunately that can has already been opened wide.

The libraries on my devices are separate from the 'main' library, but both appear. I can manipulate them separately, copy between them, search on them, etc. I want to be able to compare and synchronize them. I want to be able to manipulate their metadata. I fully understand that the two libraries are separate (that is the point, after all), and that manipulations in one don't necessarily affect the other.

I don't see how having additional 'main' libraries complicate the situation any more than it already is.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote