View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 05:19 PM   #69
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Of course not.

The only sort of jobs I could take when not working as a software engineer would be network engineer or server admin (if I'm lucky and people actually believe a can do that, as I don't have any formal education in those fields, but know my fair share about them), or else, work in a job that requires no education.

While I didn't lose *that* much, I've had to restart once already, a few years ago. Lost all the savings I had for first downpayment on an apartment, and ended up in a job that paid only 60% of what I earned previously. While my job and salary have improved, I'm still not back to where I was back then, not in salary, and not in savings.

I don't care to do it again, if I can help it.
We still aren't back in savings either. But wouldn't want to do it again either. Good or bad, we are within just a few years of him retiring.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote