View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 04:22 PM   #15
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Hi

Wifi not working

I updated KSM07 to KSM08 and suppressed the old kb_menu. Everything went smoothly but when I tried an OTA update on Koreader, it asked me (which was unusual): "do you wish to connect to Wifi?". Even when validating, nothing happened.

I came back to KSM08 and read one top line telling me the wifi was enabled. Came back to the home menu of KSM08, could read that the wifi was enabled.

I tried starting again both wifi enable dhcp.sh, and wifi enable static.sh. With both I got a reply: "sdio wifi pwr.ko:loaded" but I had no real connection

I tried to scan again the available networks (wifi ap scan.sh) but none was detected, even when I pressed the "refresh" button.

I must conclude that wifi is not working anymore
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote