View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 05:09 PM   #7
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Thank you for continued development of the great KSM!

I can wait for latest and greatest KSM version, but just to mention, there is interest in it, at least if you ask me.

Anyway, just to be on safe side, I'd wait for "official" instructions how to install KSM 8 although I think even at the moment instructions are good enough to manage upgrade.

And even if I don't use nickel and calibre, I'd like to have more robust database corruption wise KSM8, just in case.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote