View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 03:54 PM   #6
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
If you go to Rakuten's Japanese preorder page you can see more pictures of the cover. I'd like to hear more feedback about the cover as I've preordered the Aura specifically because the cover is included for preorders.
Thank you for that! I ran the Rakuten Aura page through Google translate just to be sure I was on the correct page. It seems to be a nice fitting cover, just not quite what I'm looking for. I'm holding out for something like the slimfit cover the HD has.

Last edited by MarciaCat; 10-24-2013 at 02:51 PM.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote