View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:17 PM   #17
adv_dp_fan
Zealot
adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!

Device: Sony 505, iPad 1 & 3, Galaxy Note 8.1
I had a similar situation yesterday. Did a global replace and then opened some other html files. Some were fine, some were truncated, showing only the first paragraph or so. Went back to an earlier version and tried again as I had already saved before noticing the issue. Same replace but this time different truncated files. Finally had one of the truncated files also displayed a message at the top that there was an error in the html and that it was rendering everything up to the error, was looking at them in bookview. But not all displayed that message. Checked in codeview, saw the error and fixed it and things were fine then. I'm sure it was related to some auto clean up of the html that went bad.
adv_dp_fan is offline   Reply With Quote