View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
jeather
Enthusiast
jeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Glo
Recreating library on new computer?

My hard drive died, so I need to reinstall Calibre on my new computer. However, I do have the Calibre folder from my old computer (including all the executables) and the folder where my ebook library was stored.

Is there any way to easily recreate Calibre as it was on my old computer (extra columns, etc) using just this info? What about just copying the library with the date I added things to Calibre (which I use as meaningful information)? What is the best way to go from here? I have not yet installed Calibre onto the new computer.

Thanks.
jeather is offline   Reply With Quote