View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 AM   #289
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
I sure hope not, but if it happens, I guess it's a risk I was willing to take. I'm not too cavalier about it though -- my PW lives in airplane mode and I manage everything from my computer with Calibre, etc.
I wouldn't worry about it. As the developers here said it's really hard to brick a PW.

I would Jailbreak mine but seeing the new firmware can't be jailbroken I'll just have to wait and see what happens. I've never had a Kindle update itself so I'm not too worry. I've always hear of Amazon pushing out updates and none of my Kindles with the exception of the first Kindle Fire update, it's never happened. I have to manually update.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-28-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote