View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Why are ebooks removed but not paper versions?

Woe is me. I was hoping to purchase more Kindle books (or epubs elsewhere) by Peter May, specifically all three of his Lewis Trilogy. Not only are they not available to purchase but all of his previously available ebooks appear to have been removed in the U.S. They used to be available at Amazon and Poisoned Pen Press but are no longer. (He is Scottish with books published in the U.K.)

The paper versions can be purchased but I no longer read PBs. Does anyone know why this might be or where one can go to purchase the ebooks?
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote