View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #13
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Nate: Which part didn't work? What did you try? What happened? Which FW version is your PW running?

@GM: I'll post the repacked usbnet later tonight, busy this evening . I didn't send you anything jailbreak related, just some stuff repacked once you were jailbroken, so you must have used the latest released version . Which I'll probably update with a properly sized splash screen, too.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote