View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #31
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Device: Galaxy Tab 7.7
Reader: Moon+
Desktop: 27" iMac running Mt. Lion
Calibre: 0.8.64

I was able to connect multiple times and send books in just testing the app. I was then able to import them into moon and everything looked good.

After testing with a few books I started sending a large number and managed to transfer around 176 books and then Calibre Companion force closed and will not re-open. When I try to open it again I get the message that it force closed and either hit ok or send report. I did send the report with system data so you should have a good view of what is going on, however after repeated attempts the app will not re-open.

I have not uninstalled and re-installed yet to see if that fixes things. I thought I would post the report here first to see if you had any additional suggestions.

Overall, I like where you're taking this. I prefer to use my reader for sorting, etc. so I'm importing into Moon+, but that is all working fine. I'm looking forward to further enhancements, but so far very good despite my issue.

Issue resolved with latest release. Thanks again.

Last edited by Mr. Goodbar; 08-14-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote