View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #333
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
sorry geekmaster but i thinked that flashing mean copying files to kindle device and did it manually

i said before iam surgeon and have little ideas on software and technology cause iam always busy

how can specify path to img in cmd window? or fastbootmode
I do realize that you come from a different background and that you have different areas of expertise, but my emotions do not seem to understand that.

You must SUCCESSFULLY flash the mmcblk0p2_ssh.img file with fastboot before moving on to the next step in the guide. Go back and try that again. It said it could not find the file. Be sure that the file is in the same folder as fastboot.exe, or add the full path to the filename. It would be easiest just to copy the image file to the fastboot folder before running the fastboot command.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote