View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 12:55 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
I'm sorry, I think I phrased it wrong.... what I meant was a process on my computer whereby having the Kindle connected to it a script would fire and download it from the computer and then place it on the Kindle.
It certainly could be done. I wonder if Amazon has an API that allows you to download books from them.

I'm also a new Mac user but I am a programmer. Have you tried to use that Automator thing?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote