View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:35 AM   #136
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I just finished another great deathlands book packed with tons of action. Just about ready to finish half of Eric Flin't book 1633, once I finish that I have a few more books in the series to read including the Baltic War and Ram Rebellion. I am picking up a David Weber called Shadows of Sagami, which still exists in the Harington universe but its a tangential book about one of the side characters in the main saga.