View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Marware Eco-Flip Cover For Kindle 4

My case got here today! It comes in a eco friendly envelope made out of recycled paper as you can see in the pic attached. My first impression was it's tiny! I had no problems inserting the K4 into the 4 tiny elastic straps even with my arthritic hands.

It seems to be very well made. Nice sturdy stitching with a soft felt like interior. The felt does show impressions just like some carpets do when new but just brush it with your fingers to get rid of it.

The outside material feels soft and smooth. The outside layer has a bit of padding with a stiff board underneath to provide adequate protection. It's doesn't look or feel cheap and it fits nicely in my hand. The hand holding slot works very well on this case. I can finally turn the page with one hand using it!

The stand part does not work very well. If you use it as a stand you need to put something heavy behind it or is will slide open flat. So if you are buying this case to use it as Stand you may be disappointed. It kind of fits in my 3Feet stand so I'm not too worried if I need to prop it up. It does work well. It just takes some time in breaking in the spine to get it to stand up without sliding down.

The K4 itself fits in snugly as this is my first case that uses straps it'd be interesting to see how well the straps hold out after months of use.

It Also does come with a wide elastic strap attached on the back that slides over the front to keep the case firmly close. This is one of the features on my K3 lighted case that I like so well so I am happy to have it on my K4 case too.

My only other concern is how the spine will look after being folded back so many times. I never do this with books let alone cases. So I will keep an eye on how worn it looks after having it a few months.

For 50% off at $17.49 at Amazon. (Regular Price is $34.99) it's was a great deal! I am very happy with it so far.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ef1.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	78735   Click image for larger version

Name:	ef2.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	78736  

Last edited by Blossom; 11-23-2011 at 11:23 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote