View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #10
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I wouldn't be surprised if the margin was pretty darned slim on the Transformer and high on the dock. They packed a lot into the Trasformer for $399, but when you think about the dock, there's not a lot there hardware-wise. I'm sure a lot of folks are buying it anyway, though. It's nice to have a good keyboard and the extra battery makes it more tempting. It was a big selling point for me in getting the Transformer.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote