Thread: PRS-650 Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #1
mediax
Readaholic
mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (previously 505 and 650)
Battery Life

I bought a PRS-650 early in December, and am wondering if I've got a problem with the battery. Over the past two weeks I've read a couple of books (for a total of maybe 1,500 page refreshes) but the reader has drained from full to empty 3 times. I would probably have charged my 505 once in a similar period.

I'm wondering if this is just a new battery settling in, or whether it's a more serious problem.

My library is stored on a 2 Gb SD card, which is permanently in the reader; I put the reader into sleep mode, rather than switching it off; I charge the reader with the charger for my HTC HD2 phone, which seems to work perfectly well.
mediax is offline   Reply With Quote