View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 10:11 PM   #18
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@VictoriaP: Done, they're in the second post. If you've not updated to 2.5 yet, and you were using CModNarrow, try the new default fonts first, they've really been greatly darkened! (But then, I may be a bit biased, I always very much liked the default Serif fonts ^^)

@chilady1: Correct. And, yes, it'll overwrite some of the files already there. (FYI, what's in this folder: the default fonts with their default filenames from a k2i 2.5.3, _and_ the default set of custom fonts. So, you'll effectively be overwriting the custom fonts.)

Last edited by NiLuJe; 06-22-2010 at 10:14 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote