View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
United has definetly let me down more than once.

Southwest just keeps doing an incredible job. not only have they not started charging for checked luggage, they do a damn fine job of getting you where you are going in a timely fashion. I flew Seattle to Albuquerque in mid December. we actually took off EARLY!!!! all the seats were filled, they got the permissions and boogied! with that plus a tailwind, we landed a good 45 minutes early. coming back, Tucson to Seattle, I managed to boggle the departure time. they got us on the next flight, and then got us on the next necessary connecting fllight through Vegas. our luggage made the entire transition even though it was "checked in late", and we ended up in Seattle about 20 minutes after our original landing time was supposed to be.

I'm not real keen on the way they handle seating, but by gosh they get you there!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote