View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by biodiesel View Post
Thank you for your reply.

If I cannot set pixel of eBooks, are there any other ways to write a program that put graphics on Hanlin V3 display. Currency, I was able to write a simple C program (.exe.fb2) that runs on Hanlin V3 device. However, I cannot find any ways to mess around with the display.

Thank You Very Much
Write to a file and then display the file. You might want to look at: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59191

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 11-21-2009 at 01:01 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote