View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
Yeah, me too. Besides a few of my own documents, I rarely have more than 7 or 8 books (always samples) at a time. Once I read one, I delete it and get another.

I really don't understand why anybody would want a huge multi-page of collection books. Can you guys explain? Suppose you loose the Kindle. Or you die?
I back up my Kindle often (last night), so I won't be losing my books.

Why not carry all or quite a few of your books with you, if you can? It doesn't hurt the Kindle. There's no extra weight. It can handle it. It's designed to handle it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote