View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:17 AM   #161
jbjb
Somewhat clueless
jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
Add to that that the Apple OS is in a minority and famously doesn't get on with the greater outside-world of other OSes, and the conveniences become inconveniences.
OSX is indeed a minority, but can you clarify what you mean by the doesn't-get-on-with-other-OSes bit?

I use a mix of many OSes in my day-to-day work and I've never found OSX to be particularly troublesome in that regard. In fact, as it's a proper Unix, I've generally found it plays better with a broad range of OSes than, say, Windows does.

/JB
jbjb is offline   Reply With Quote