View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 03:14 PM   #4
jineapple
Enthusiast
jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.jineapple is my name, but call me Ishmael.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I'm from germany

I've been looking at the kindle PW of course, but as said I'd prefer another reader if it's similarly good and has a decent shop.

Of course a small screen isn't ideal for PDFs, but the Kindle has at least done a less than horrid job (I think the biggest issue was not being able to search the document fully, only the page you were on). But the pdf reading is just a plus, it's mainly for normal reading. I'm not going to buy a reader much larger than 6''

I've been happy with the rubber keyboard tbh :P I don't mind either way, but it's going to be a touchscreen for most readers anyway.

The main issue with other readers - and that I can't quickly check for myself - is how good the shop is, especially for browsing.

Last edited by jineapple; 07-04-2013 at 03:19 PM.
jineapple is offline   Reply With Quote