View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 02:43 AM   #8
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
I voted "I am using heavy encryption to secure my data.", but you probably already guessed that <grin>

I haven't lost anything that holds "data" on it, ever.. and even if I did, I have several backups of anything critical, all crypted with double-layers of course.

Now.. with a 1-year old daughter walking around, other things outside my office tend to "walk" to places I'd never bring them (found my keys in a clothing drawer and my earbud headphones behind the TV stand this week). She just walks around with things in her hands until she gets bored, drops/throws whatever she's holding and finds something else to walk around with.

Makes for fun times when trying to find the keys, remote control and other things.

But she's cute, so I'll forgive her... for now. <cheshire cat grin>
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote