Thread: PRS-600 Firmware
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Well, and the 600 has had only one bug fix in that firmware update as well.

So far, I've usually found Sony's reader software to be one of the more stable and refined out of the gate (talking about the device, not the desktop app). Sure, there are things I'd change, but the thought put into it and the testing are usually pretty solid. The only bug I've encountered on any Sony Reader was the first sign-in on the Sony Store on my 900 caused an error, but it has worked pretty flawlessly since as long as I have decent signal.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote