View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 05:26 AM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
I use Calibre as my library. But I have to admit I spend a lot of time smacking my head on the desk trying to work things out on it. I find the how to things helpful but find actually finding the helpful stuff is beyond painful. Everything is a chore to find, and I feel like a pain in the ass constantly asking how do I do something to be given a link to helpful easy to understand info. Just I seriously feel like the time spent looking for it is really putting me off.
I'm a little curious what it is that you find difficult about it? You say it's "beyond painful", but personally I find it it a pretty easy program to use. If you want to "do something" to a book you just right click on the book in the list and choose the "thing" ("Convert", "Send to Device", "Edit Metadata",etc) from the pop-up menu. I don't think I ever use any of the toolbar buttons, except "Preferences".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote