View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 03:34 AM   #76
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
My first test was very biased since it was made mainly on books I had earlier successfully imported to calibre. I have used the script on more books now and there are several more books in the uncertain folder. For some reason many mobi-files.
I guess that the shells try to extract ISBN, something that usually fails with mobi/azw... It's an educated guess, mind you, because I've not tested them, analyzed the code or whatever (I have enough problems handling the books through the GUI for increasing them with a massive import )
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote