View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 11:26 AM   #702
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I've updated the SDK @ github to FW5.17.
Unfortunately it seems like it's not backwards compatible with FW5.14 so I'll continue building CR3 with an older version of the SDK.

I've compiled CR3 with the new SDK and it crashed with:
PHP Code:
/mnt/ext1/system/share/cr3/bin/cr3-pb.appsymbol lookup error: /mnt/ext1/system/share/cr3/bin/cr3-pb.appundefined symbol_device_keyboard 
Which is an issue from the system headers/libs.

To keep things simple for everyone, I've created 2 branches in github:
- 5.12 - which I'll continue using
- 5.17 - which is currently synced with master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiruhdu View Post
Could anyone help to save this issue please?
The CR3 renderer probably doesn't properly handle that particular CSS code. Unfortunately I don't intend to go into that.

EDIT: I've also added support for SDK 5.17 to the CR3 source code. There are some renamed defines which screw things up. For the moment this can be found in the dev branch only.

EDIT 2: Video showing how the vertical swiping looks (brightness + color): youtube
I kind of want that reader now ) Looks pretty good.

Last edited by brucelee; 02-13-2018 at 06:17 AM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote