View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 12:00 PM   #34
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirtold View Post
Ok, i've checked this on PDFs. It rather looks like touches are buffered or queued: when i touch screen and move finger, for example, up-down-up, faster than screen is refreshing, and then raise my finger, koreader continues to repeat my moves: document is scrolled up-down-up.

Ok, i just can't find a way to zoom any part of document

It is working for me, thanks!
1. This is confirmed a bug and will be fixed in https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/1400.

2. Currently there is no pinch to zoom gesture in Koreader. You need to use reflow mode / zoom to fit content width in PDF or change font size via the menu in EPUB.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote