View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
I don't think the problem is clear. This happens with *any* new book I try to add, not just one particular book.

So I can't add any books to my Nook via Calibe. Extremely frustrating.

-Marcy

Addendum: I figured out the problem, but don't know how to fix it. calibre suddenly has changed where it's putting my books. Instead of putting them at the root level of my SD card, sorted into folders as first letter last name > author name > series ... calibre is now putting the books into My Files > Books > first letter author last name > author name ... etc.

I have tried to search the documentation on how to change this, but like all my prior searches I get a bunch of stuff not even vaguely related to what I'm looking for and nothing that helps.
Preferences: Send to device Template
or
Plugins: Output Drivers: Nook (your model) Plugin Template

The first one has the Crib sheet on template style, shown.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote