View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 05:08 AM   #67
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburnt View Post
I agree, 3 very good books finalising with the latest release 'Siege' There is also a bridgegap novel that follows the perspective of one of the minor characters in closer detail called 'Eric's Story' which I think takes you right up to the fortified building site. When I've finished the trilogy I'll be reading that I think.

There is also 3 collections of Zombie Novels, by James Lowder called, All Flesh Must Be Eaten 01 - The Book of All Flesh, All Flesh Must Be Eaten 02 - The Book of More Flesh and All Flesh Must Be Eaten 03 - The Book of Final Flesh. I have heard good things about 'The Night Boat' by Robert R McCammon.

Nearly Zombie Decembuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.....brainssssss.

"Brainsssssssssss," she said, and then in a moment of tenderness she thought about Alan and their now dead relationship, and the corpse that stumbled back and forth below her window with the wilted roses hanging limply in his half-rotten fingers.

Perhaps I should try this Rhiannon Frater person. [The words above were not written by her!]

I leave you with this important question as I make sure I still have my brainsssssssssss:

Do female zombie stories with female zombie characters written by female zombie writers make better zombies, and are zombie relationships explored to the nth degree?

Don

Can't resist: Do male zombies watch football?

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-28-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote