View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 01:42 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea2stars
I should have the cash saved up before I have a first-born to offer up as sacrifice.
I've found that throwing my loose change in a jug is an effective way to save up for purchases that my wife considers frivolous. (sometimes I just don't understand how the woman thinks!)

It can be a bit slow, but it has the advantage of keeping the cost off her radar. If it's too slow, you can always hit the change machine on the way out of the office ....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote