View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 12:39 PM   #11
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian;
Thanks for the link. Will start downloading now. Can't get my hands on a US CC but how about the gift cards? Are they easily available in the UK? Presumably somewhere out there will sell and email codes?

There are people here who will help with gift cards -just post a message asking - but I think like others you will find plenty of good things to read to start with both here and elsewhere for little or no cost. Check the deals & freebies thread.

For instance if you found Red Dwarf amusing have a look at this thread Download Hal Spacejock, by Simon Haynes - Free! Who is a member here. The remainder of the series are available for download at very reasonable cost and are well worth it. Also have a look at Richard Herley also a member here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian;
Where exactly should I be registering it sorry? Through the US Sony Software or elsewhere?
Open an account at the Sony ebook store by clicking on the store icon in the left panel of the US ebook library - give only your user name and a password. With your reader plugged into the USB lead log on to your account & register your reader there. If you look at the "settings"- "About" - "SONY" screen on the reader it will change to "Authorized for the ebook store" which allows you to read the Sony DRM books.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote