View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 09:12 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Couldn't agree more, the prices on Haruki Murakami novels available at BooksonBoard are schizophrenic. $18 for Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman. $10 for Vintage Murakami. I can't see how that makes any sense at all.
i know, it's completely insane. or my favorite example, from french publishing : l'élégance du hérisson : very nice paper edition (not hardback, but a good quality paperback. i never know what is the difference between trade and mmpb and all those terms, but it's oversized and nice paper) : 20€, reduced to 19€ at the biggest chain bookstore (fnac). same book, mobipocket version : 19€. arg !!!! (this one drives me completely batty because i want to read it but i just can't accept spending 19€ on a drm-ed mobipocket ebook. i wouldn't even pay that much for a drm-free epub edition, sheesh. half that much, and we can talk).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote