View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:07 PM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by europas_ice View Post
Seems like the majority of the pbooks I read don't have color -- and haven't had color since I was like 5 years old. What does this guy read?
The same books you read when you were 5?

There are two groups of people here... The ones that read for fun (mostly novels, without any pictures in it) and the ones that read for work (mostly text books, with lots of pictures and graphs). The first group already has some very good tools (the current e-book readers) that might not be perfect, but most certainly adequate for the job. The second group will have to wait until there are bigger screens and, maybe even as important, colour screens.

As he only used the Kindle as reference, I think he was looking at the wrong group (the textbook reader, instead of the novel reader...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote