View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 10:54 AM   #55
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Examples, please? Yours are not right, I've already read them
You mean cozy fantasy examples or cozies without murders? And yes, my cozies don't involve murders. And I do have one series that is cozy fantasy romance mystery, and the second book in the series will be out soon. But I'm not sure if that is what you mean?

I consider Frank Tuttle's work to at least border cozy fantasy (All the Paths of Shadow is DEFINITELY cozy, fantasy--or steampunk, mystery with a romantic element. The next book is due out before the end of the year and he's hinted that the romance will continue). His Markhat books are fairly cozy most of the time...but there are some pretty spooky/dark elements now and then. That series has a wonderful romance, but not until later in the series (it takes place across two or three books). Unicorn on Speed Dial is definitely cozy, has a romantic bent and definitely a mystery. Wonderful book.

I can think of others, I'm sure because it is one of my favorite genre mixes. Let me check my list!