View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 07:11 PM   #15
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'm sorry, Paola, I didn't mean to presume but it surely sounded as if I did! Of course you're no more obligated to provide input than anyone.

I've been reading a bit about the translations and I think I'll give Hollander a try.
FYI - There is a website associated with this translation, the Princeton Dante Project. There are several lecture texts by Hollander. You can also search his commentaries online.
http://etcweb.princeton.edu/dante/pdp/
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote