View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 02:47 PM   #1
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Challenge my comfort zone! Books other than historical romance!

Hi there,
I'm looking to challenge my reading comfort zone!
I read to relax and for escapism. My ideal book is one that's well written with believable characters and an absorbing plot. My go to genre is historical romance, but I recently read 'the Dead Virgins' - which is more of a thriller, and loved it.
Can you lovely people recommend some properly absorbing reads in genres other than historical romance - so that I can broaden my reading horizons.
I await your suggestions eagerly...
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote