View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #12
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
oi vey

I'm no huge fan of KDP. Why they're hanging onto the MOBI when everybody else is EPUB is pretty mindless. And they are trying to strangle the market. Like Google and Microsoft. I've known people that are all for internet freedom selling out to Amazon and then rationalizing it away. That's not my inclination. Like I said in the original post, I'm leaning toward going with a 99 cent price and going with a lot of different distributors. But then again, KDP does make it pretty easy to go with them. (Think Apple.) I don't know. I guess I just gotta jump in there and see what happens.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote