View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 09:26 AM   #7
kesey
Enthusiast
kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flub View Post
I was actually talking about the people commenting on the article but you carry on jumping to conclusions over there.
I'll be delighted to:-) "Same set of typical Luddite responses though" - I can't see anything in that statement to indicate exactly who you were referring to. Sincere apologies if I misread your comment. Perhaps you would allow that it was a mite unclear? The Times article seemed fair enough to me, and contained nothing anti-technology at all. The writer simply wrote on what he saw and got a comment from a lady eminently qualified to state her admiration of paper books.

That article would entice me to look for the PRS-505 in Waterstones, even if I were not otherwise inclined to do so. I'd say Sony would be perfectly happy with such publicity.
kesey is offline   Reply With Quote