View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 04:44 AM   #249
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I had a look at the files and the new Original Touch package is identical to the new Glo package. That means the fonts are the same. Plus the boot images are also the same.
Maybe I am wrong, but this seems rather confusing. I would understand "new Original Touch package" as referring to .../kobo3/feb13/kobo-update-2.4.0.zip, and "new Glo package" to ".../kobo4/feb13/kobo-update-2.4.0.zip". But those two packages are of course quite different.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote