View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 12:56 PM   #9
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
Because you said "0.6.2 allows you to add video directly in Sigil just like adding an html page or image", and the add image functionality is the only thing remotely similar that I could find in the UI.
File, Add, Add Existing. It only imports the file into Sigil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
is there functionality to add the video tags already in Sigil, and if so, where is it, or do I need to do as Hitch said and add the tags myself after figuring out the particular format that I need?
There is nothing like insert (not add) image for video or audio. The format for audio and video is:

Code:
<audio controls="controls" src="../Audio/audio.ext"></audio>
<video controls="controls" src="../Video/video.ext"></video>
However, both the audio and video tags have a lot of options. They are block level tags and can have many different sub tags. They also have various attributes that control how they display and how users can interact with the objects. Due to this isn't not easy to add something like the insert image feature for audio and video.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote